Call Us Today!
Tuition & Scholarships
We have a standard annual school tuition, but we help you apply to scholarships that can cover the full cost of your tuition giving you a private Catholic school education at no charge to you!
Our tuition is $5,500 for those that do not qualify for one of the full-tuition scholarships we accept.
Romero Academy at Resurrection accepts the Ohio EdChoice Scholarship and the Hamilton County Jobs and Family Services Child Care Voucher (Pre-K only). We can help you find out if you qualify and apply!
How to Enroll
Please follow the steps below to start the registration process. There are different instructions depending on the grade and how you’re applying. We are here to help so please call or text (513) 461-2044 any time if you need anything!
Registering for grades K-5 with a printer.
- Complete the registration form. (en Espanol)
- If this is your first time applying for EdChoice please complete this request form (en Espanol). If renewing, please complete the renewal form (en Espanol).
- Please complete the state’s income verification form (en Espanol).
- Collect and print proof of residence (examples: a utility bill, cable bill, rental agreement, or mortgage statement).
- Collect a copy of the student’s birth certificate.
- Call or text (513) 461-2044 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a time for us to pick up your forms!
We are excited to welcome our new Pre-K program this year! Pre-K students must be fully potty trained and 4 years old by September 30th. If your child will be 5 years old before September 30, they are not eligible for Pre-K registration, but they are eligible for Kindergarten registration.
1) Complete the registration form.
2) Call or text (513) 461-2044 or e-mail email@example.com at any time to arrange a time for us to pick up your forms. You can also complete the form on a device and e-mail it back!